Thursday, July 14, 2011

#5 - I don't care about you, your birthday, or that you got banned for being 10.

 The conversation (All private message)

D`: hello im fnarsbuddy  
:3 Oh hai
D`: who perma banned me  
:3 Mods can't perma-ban users. You had to be perma-banned by an admin
D`: why did u report to a admin  
:3 I didn't do anything. You're quick to assume things, aren't you?
D`: then someone reported me to a admin  
:3 Could have been anyone. Maybe you shouldn't have done things to get yourself banned in the first place.
D`: i didnt do thing i asked for it  
:3 Then.... I'm confused.
:3 Why are you telling me these things.
D`: ur the mod who banned me  
:3 I am?
D`: yes   
D`: dont be stupid  
:3 I'm still standing by my original question. Why are you telling me this?
D`: ur the mod who banned me plz just tell me the trush im only 10 bro im crying cuz of u plz tell me  
:3 You probably got banned because you admitted to being underage. You know this site is bound by law, to remove any users under the age of 13. Right?
D`: dude tell me the truth my b=day was yesterday plz bro it unfair im crying  
:3 I'm telling you as much truth as I can. You're not listening to me.
:3 If you want to keep your account here. Just don't post anything in chat. Especially the posts you're posting in it now. You're spamming, and that gets people silenced.
D`: im not posting anything  
(He was spamming a little, I just omitted it, because it's spam)
D`: y r u mean?  
:3 but either way. I have to tell you. I really don't care about you, or your sob story of being banned. It's your fault you lied about your age to make an account here.
:3 I'm not being mean. I'm being honest. You said to tell you the truth. So I am.
(Okay, now I'm being mean :P)
:3 Can you not tell the difference?
:3 Of course you can't. You're 10 years old.
D`: im 11 my b-day was yesterday i forgot   
:3 I don't care/.
:3 Users under 13 aren't allowed, by law, to be here.
:3 You agree'd to this when you made your account.
D`: noboy read the terms and conditions  
:3 Plenty of people do.
:3 Just because you didn't, doesn't mean you can say things like that just to justify the fact that you didn't. It doesn't matter.
:3 Now, I suggest you stop messaging me. I'm just a mean dude who doesn't care about you, your birthday, or the fact that you got banned. :3
:3 Maybe you should read the terms and conditions. It'll help.
:3 You agreed you read them anyway, when you clicked that box when making the account.
D`: stop messaging me i promise ill og out i swear i will never log in again or make a different account   
:3 I'm trying to help you.
D`: im sorry i ever made a account im sooo sory  
:3 I don't care.
D`: im gonne log out im sorry  
:3 Still don't care.
Kong Bot: (D`:) cannot be reached. Please try again later.

My Judgement

Just another kid who shouldn't be on this site in the first place. I can only hope he really doesn't come back for a while. It's clear he is not mature enough to participate on this site. Maybe he can stay and just play games. I don't care. So long as I don't have to deal with another kid in the chat-room who has zero common sense or etiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment