Thursday, June 30, 2011

#4 - This chick wants all the dicks, and she's gonna use her dying 100 year old brother to get them!

 The conversation

 Private messages
:'(  wanna go out with me im your age??  
:3  It says your age is 18, my age is 21. That's not my age. That's 3 years younger.
:'(  my bro typed that  
:3  Oh wait, it says 15, that's even worse.
:3  Why is your bro typing on your profile? You even know about this and don't do anything about it?
:'(  listen muy brother typed that im actually 21  
:3  I'm listening to you, but you aren't listening to me.
:'(  my bos 100 years old  
:3  That makes no sense.
:3  unless you mean 10
:3  In which case, you should really read what you post before you post it.
:'(  i dont anything about it cuz ....  
:3  Go on.
:'(  HES A TOUGH OLD MAN  
:3  And?
:'(  well hes close to dying .( cries )  
:'(  u dont know what im going through  
:3  I don't. And I also don't care.
:'(  u dont care that my brothers dying  
Public posts
:'(  (:3) said, "I don't. And I also don't care."
:'(  that my bro is dying
:D Look vannessa
:D You've been trying to get in my pants
Private message
:3  Mostly because I don't know who you are, you're telling me these things as if I do, and now you're posting this private conversation in public.
Public posts
:D Why, I HAVE NO IDEA
:3 Me neither.
:'(  I said, "u dont care that my brothers dying?"
:'(  (:3) said, "no i dont"
:D she's been "hitting" on me as well :/  
After I thought the conversation was over
:'(  "Do u wanna go out with me" said by (:3)
:3 Oh look, now she's making things up. No wonder that one kid hates her so much and is constantly annoying the rest of chat about it.

My Judgement
I knew this would be good right from the start!

There's this other user who is constantly complaining about how much he hates this girl, despite how annoying he always is about it, it was a good indicator that this one would be a real winner. 

That same user's main complaint was that she was a lying bitch who lied about her age; I really enjoyed how obvious that was.

I had to do a little bit of editing for added clarity. Mostly just added some quotation marks, because she doesn't know how to use those apparently. Trust me, I didn't change anything that would tamper with the original hilarity of this conversation.

The rest of public chat had a lot of fun tearing this girl a new one. I left most of that out because it would have made the post way too long. As soon as she posted my PM responses in public, it was all over for her.

I also decided to make her text purple, because she is neither an attacker or defender. Just, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment