Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#3 - It's cool! They're on my side!

 The Conversation

O.o hey baby you need a big dick to play with?
:3 Hey (O.o). Who are you and why was that the first thing I've seen you post?
O.o cause your black
:3 You're on a roll... :|
O.o you mods are the most undercover, spying, underround infiltrating mother****ers on this site
:3 We are?
:3 What makes you think this
O.o obvious signs :D
:3 I'm rather obvious.
:P Man... Having that big orange M and always being at the top of the chat list is really undercover...
:3 That’s what I'm saying...
O.o yea auto block sure..........
:3 You also say "You mods" as if there's more than one here right now
:| They probably got banned after swearing and now is raging at mods with troll account.
:3 Maybe
:3 but you wouldn't get banned for that
O.o no actually ive talked to a very superior mod and you wouldnt beleive the shit ive heard
:x ... 'superior?'
O.o yes
:3 I'm still wondering where this is going...
:3 You say a lot of things, but have no real elaboration.
O.o that is what im saying
:3 I don't like that.
O.o went from nice to multiplying words
:| before you talk about your point of mods being dumb
:| say why you came here to start saying that
:3 It leaves me with unresolved thoughts that I have to eventually disregard until the next time it's brought up.
O.o ^
:P Multiplying... Words?
:3 ?
O.o yes
Private conversation
O.o its cool im on your side   
:3 "Side" There's sides now?
:3 Users keep saying that, and I keep getting confused as to these "sides"
O.o look how crazy people get for me speaking my mind, like getting pushed down for saying one thing, and if because of a mod? sheesh   
:3 This is nothing new.
O.o my point exactley, you gotta be an infiltracious mother****er to deal with these people and break inside of their minds to keep them happy   
:3 You also seem to think it's because I'm a mod. I like to think that has little to do with it, especially in this room.
:3 I don't do anything except be myself, bro.
O.o kinda does, and i quote, "you think that about the mods" O.o just syain is bullshit is all, you need a break?   
:3 What?
:3 You started making sense to me, but now you're losing me.
O.o how about i take this crazy room off your hands and you nominate me   
:3 I must ask a previous question again. Where is this going?
O.o right out the door thats where it went   
O.o well see you later   
Back to public chat
:3 I am so confused....

My Judgement

This user really confused the shit out of me. It was clear they wanted to make a strong impact, based on his first posts in chat. They also were using a week old, level 2 account.

The private messages are what really confused me. The user really had a point they were trying to get across to me, but I still don't know exactly what that point was; their opinion that mods are "infiltracious" was the only thing I really got out this conversation with the user. When the user mentioned wanting to be nominated, that's when I got completely lost.

I'm still confused as shit, and I probably will remain that way until I see this user again.

1 comment:

  1. This guy had a very different plan than most people who want to be a mod (most people actually do have some sort of plan): His plan was to 1. Confuse the mod 2. Attempt to befriend this mod (this was shown in private messages), and 3. Ask to be mod when the mod is confused to the point of no end. I'm not sure what he had in mind for step 3, but I'm absolutely sure there's more to it.

    ReplyDelete