Sunday, June 26, 2011

#2 - I love picking fights in PM's

 The conversation (All private messages unless otherwise stated)

:(  just get the **** out of here and get a real mod   
:3  U MAD?
:(  up yours   
:3  Yep. U MAD!
:( suck some dick   
:3 Y U MAD?
:( what the **** is wrong with you   
:3 Nothing as far as I know, I went to the doctor the other day, and she said everything was fine.
:( yes im mad! dickhead   
:3 I know that already, I'm curious as to why?
:( shithead   
:3 That's the best you've got?
:3 Pity.
:(  im reporting you   
:3 That supposed to be threatening?
:(  no but your trying to start a fight with me   
:3 I don't fight people. I think you're confused.
:(  i just reported you   
:3 What did you say in the report?
In public chat
:(  i just reported a mod!!!
:3 Look how proud he is!
Back to Private chat
:(  you tried to start a fight with me over privet message   
:3  Again, I don't fight people. I believe you are confused.
:3  Also, what is a "privet"?
:(  private   
:(  and you called me pity   
:3 Oh, since you are reporting me anyway. You don't mind if I take this private conversation for my own uses, do you?
:(  SUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
:3 I was merely using "pity" to describe how disappointed I am in your ability to create insults.
:(  bludy the moon   
:(  just shut the **** up   
:3 What?
:3 So, you don't mind if I use this conversation then?
:( u heard me   
:( go ahead shithead   
:3 Okay. Thank you.
:(  ****head   
In public chat
:(  i think i got mouse mad!
:3  Yes. I am so mad! :3
Back to private chat
:3  I am further disappointed with your lack of creative insults.
:(  i said shut up   

My judgement

I got called into a room because of this kid. It seems he wanted to cause a ruckus and get banned, he directly asked for it a couple times, and the other users of the room wanted that, but I refused to do anything about it. He would call me a shithead, tell me to suck a dick, etc... When it was clear that wasn't going to get him the reaction he wanted, he deiced to resort to PMing me. That's when the fun starts.

It's clear his goal was to get under my skin, especially when he breaks away from PM to post in public about how mad he's making me mad. After that point, he stopped PMing me, and stopped having anything to say to anyone at all really. He threw around some insults, but no one cared.

Really, all I have to say about this is. TROLOL. If I ask to use our private conversation, don't let me. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment