Saturday, June 25, 2011

#1 - You're bothered by someone asking about acne cream?

The conversation
  
>_>  soooo does any body now what the best acne cream is
D:  ew gtfo
:I  Just keep trying different products?
D:  Why can't you silence (>_>), that is disgusting
>_>  :( i didnt do anything
:I All she did was ask about Acne cream.
D:  so to me that is sick
:I  Wow.
:3  It's a perfectly reasonable question.
D:  should we really know if you have acne?
:3  How could you POSSIBLY have any issue with that?
:3  Seriously.
>_>  im srry :(
:3  You shouldn't be.
:3  No.
:I  Most of the users here are teens. I think it's safe to assume about 80% of the people here have acne. For you to judge someone for that. Sad.
:3  I'm waiting for a response from (>_>).
:3  Cause, like (:I) said.
:3  That's just sad that you would think something like that.
D:  to me it is sick that people should know if you have acne

My Judgement

All the user asked was if anyone knew a good acne cream, and this disgusted the other user quite a bit. The other user apparently holds the opinion that someone stating they have acne is "sick", even though this was never actually directly stated.

People have acne, it's something that is clearly visible when you look at a person. Do you think acne in general is sick? Or just when people state that they have it? Either way. Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment